Sunday, August 8, 2010

OLD FRIENDS

I was able to meet up with two old and, well, dear? friends this week.  It felt amazing and joyful to be with them again, as it has been many months since I have had any close contact with them.  They have been around but I have been too exhausted to have anything to do with them.
Their names, you ask?  Mr. Mop and Ms. Vacuum.  Now, you may ask how it is possible that I have not been in contact with them?  Not by choice, it has been a irritating, depressing, and tired time.  Which is why I actually felt joy in using them again to clean my floors.  Don't worry, other people have helped out, so I did not have to clean a 6 month mess!  But to be able to do it my way, to feel a tiredness from working, was so wonderful!  I even had a short visit with Mrs. dust rag.
You never realize how much satisfaction you get out of daily chores until you can't do them, and I am grateful for this past week, no matter what next week brings.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are feeling better. I hope it stays that way. You are such a cute mom.

    ReplyDelete