Here are a few pictures that I have taken in the past (gasp!)
2 months since my last visit here. I will post more as soon
as I figure out what new and difficult things they have added.

I love this picture, matching daddy/son clothes, and Bryce is
actually clapping in rhythm to his mommy's drumming!

We have discovered a wonderful way to include the entire family
during our Family Home Evenings. I LOVE seeing the Allreds. I think
that's Kyler on the screen. . .

Stef invited us to one last "business" lunch at Mango's,
Bryce apparently is like his Aunt Laura, and loves guacamole.(And sour cream)

My "sister" Cindy shared a fun, hilarious really, afternoon with me,
finishing the cleaning of the attics at my Dad's. We got our exercise that day just from laughing,
we found so many unique and special treasures, most of which we passed on to D. I.
I wish for everyone the chance to clean out an attic.

Jenny had a birthday and ate a pizza. Well, it was a girl's lunch and we all helped.
Prose and musings to follow soon, I promise!
Do you even know how much I love it when you post? I miss you so much and it helps to see some snippets of life. I'm sure you found some sweet things in the attic. I bet it feels good to be done there.
ReplyDeleteLove you!