Things I am happy about today :
Walking the zoo and enjoying the spring!
Reading the Allred's blog
Finding an old friend on Facebook
It is only 7pm and I can put my pjs on
Re-re-re-reading my beloved Mitford books
Smelling the wet dirt that is harboring lovely/delicious things in my front yard(thanks Jenny and Aaron)
Everyone seems to be almost well again, and happy!
The icemaker works again
The wild daisies growing in neighbor's yards
I finally figured out that the nasty smell was my new garbage can(goodbye new garbage can!)
I feel like writing again, at least right now
The Suns are playing tonight
Writing this will make Laura a bit happy!
A lot happy! I love reading your blogs. I miss you guys--this is my connection to your everyday lives! Who did you find on facebook? And am I understanding that Jenny and Aaron planted a garden for you?! How cool. I hope you continue to feel like writing!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great to find joy in the little things?
ReplyDelete