Okay, so I guess I've been tagged, which means I go to My Pictures, 6th file, 6th picture, and blog about it. Oh, yeah, I am supposed to tag 6 people, but I only know the bloggers that Laura has already tagged!
This is a perfect picture to put on, yesterday would have been my Dad's 77th birthday.
I took this picture at a Neff family gathering at my Uncle Jack's house in Hardinsburg, Kentucky.
With my Dad is Sarah Neff, the youngest "child" of my only brother. I am SO glad I went back to visit, I was able to reacquaint myself with most of my relatives on the Neff side, reminisce about my childhood, and see my father together with his remaining siblings. What a great experience!
I'm glad you posted this picture. I was thinking about Grandpa yesterday. I miss him! He is so handsome. :)
ReplyDelete