If you believe in things like magic, I practice Paganism and can perform a spell for you, or give you all the necessary tools to do one yourself.
-Carnivorous plant seeds. The plant is the hard to get seeds of the Purple Pitcher Plant.
-Tubes of Shelly Mehndi henna paste, red-brown, with 3 different caps for different lines.
-Belly button jewelry, tongue barbells, labret studs, nose studs, and ear plugs and tapers (different sizes and styles, let me know what size you're looking for).
. I can babysit here, I am the eldest of 3 kids so I've always had to watch my brother and sister all the time when my parents were away. I only have experience watching young kids. I'm very creative and can keep them entertained other than just t.v. I have taken cpr training more times than I can count.
Okay, maybe I've been sheltered too much, but I don't know too many people who would want to put someone who does paganism in charge of their small children. I think this girl should have advertised her babysitting skills in another ad. Does this person not realize how "unsafe" her lifestyle sounds to others? What happened to "will teach art and music and give your little ones healthy meals"?
LOL! Some people . . . :)
ReplyDeleteOkay so that's hilarious. And I hope you don't care if I read your blog!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so glad to have a great reference for a babysitter for Merrick!!! I've been scouring the area with no luck. And she even does spells? Maybe she could pierce his ears, too. :) Hey-good for her for being willing to work/sell things. Better than sitting on her butt collecting welfare!
ReplyDelete