Where to start? 2008 was a YEAR, with 7 Life events that are supposed happen over a much longer period of time. But survival is my middle name, so I did, and am looking forward to what 2009 will bring.
Before we get too far into the year, I have to post a picture or two of some of my favorite moments from the end of 2008.

Jacqui, Jenny, and Stefanie did an impromtu dance(of sorts), reminding me that they are not so grownup after all, yeah!!
This says it all, family, excitement, fun, I love a crowded family room!
As if the holidays wasn't enough joy, we got to celebrate Kacin's first birthday as an Allred, he was so cute, so excited and happy with everything.
On Christmas Eve we went 4-wheeling in the Four Peaks area, and, while Kyler has lots of fun, he needed a break. Ah, to be 5 and able to relax anywhere!
At the park on Kacin's birthday, all the younger adults showing off the kid inside!
Yeah, Mom! I'm so ecited you started writing!! What were you even worried about? Your blogging skills are already superb. Just keep it up!
ReplyDeleteAhhh yes. Good times....!!! :)
ReplyDelete