Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alive and Walking


Yes, It has been a very long time since I have written anything! Life happened, as it does, and writing, and other things, went way down on the List. My Morning Walk, something I have done for years, became almost an impossible task. I missed it, I missed the movement, the morning newness, the fresh air, the "therapy" my friend Michelle and I gave to one another.


I never quit entirely, but it had been months and months since I had made it out 5 days in a row. Notice I said had, because last week I did it! All five days, the entire route, and it felt great!

2 comments:

  1. I totally posted a comment on here last night! Whatever happened to it? Oh well. It was something to the effect that I am so glad that you are walking and that you will be soon walking around here with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you!!! Keep up the good work and take good care of yourself, physically and emotionally!

    ReplyDelete