Okay, So I have figured out that I am officially BAD at keeping up with blog writing, not reading other peoples, just writing. I am also a failure at returning emails, posting things on Facebook, writing in a journal, and labelling pictures. What does this mean? You might think that it means I don't like to write. Ha!! I LOVE to write, especially family things,so what's the problem? Yes, I am asking YOU, cause I don't know the answer! Why do my eyelids droop uncontrollably when I sit down at the computer to write? I need someone to invent a lovely tool that could take what I write in my head and put it on paper/computer.
Beyond that, life in the Allen household is moving along steadily. I am bringing more boxes down from my Dad's that I can set in the Az. room and look at as I pass by everyday. Brent is bringing home more things to take to the boats in Mexico and placing them in the garage.
I did find something interesting in another box of pictures I found of my Mom's, out of all the comic books my brother and I read as children, she saved 5 that I guess she felt was noteworthy.

I don't remember reading these, I only remember a lot of Archie comics! It has been very interesting, taking out the emotional equation, going through the things they thought enough of to keep. I am going to try my hardest to weed out the garbage and only keep the items that mean something to me, hopefully with something written down explaining why I kept them.. Now we are back to the writing thing again. . .
Today Kacin and I read "the little engine that could". Think positive. You can write, you can write, you can write.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
You can do it!!:)
ReplyDeleteHey! I can comment now!
ReplyDelete